The personal data concerning the client are recorded by GenSun within the limits necessary for the execution of its contractual obligations.
GenSun undertakes not to divulge, resell or, in general, use the personal data concerning the customer for purposes other than the operation of this site.
More information in the Charter on the protection of users’ personal data
2. Entity responsible for data processing
The company GenSun SAS :
Parc Club du Millénaire – Bat 13 – 1025 rue Henri Becquerel
Numéro SIREN : 498645019
3. Form and collection methods
Your personal data are collected by the company with the following methods:
- Contact form
- Applying for a job offer
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
4. cOOKIES POLICY
4.1 General information on cookies
4.2 Types of cookies
- Essential : Some cookies are essential for you to enjoy all the features of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information.
- Statistics : These cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, the pages of the website that have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us to understand and analyse the performance of the website and areas for improvement.
- Functional : These are the cookies that help with certain non-essential features on our website. These features include embedding content such as videos, or sharing content from the website on social media platforms.
The site integrates social network buttons. Cookies from these social networks are not likely to be stored on your computer. These sites have their own privacy policies.
- Preferences : These cookies help us store your browser settings and preferences, such as language preferences, to provide you with a better experience on future visits to the website.
5. Duration of retention of personal information
The controller of the personal information will keep all the information in its computer systems on the site for a period of 6 months.
6. Hosting of personal information
Our website is hosted by : Sarl MPWR, whose head office is located at: 9 rue des Hibiscus 34070 Montpellier.
The host can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com
The information we collect and process is exclusively hosted and processed in France.
7. processing of personal data
7.1 Recipients of the processing of personal data
Personal data collected for contact purposes is collected by the Administrative / Commercial departments.
The personal data collected by the application forms are collected by the Human Resources department.
7.2 Obligations of recipients of personal data processing
The recipients of the processing of personal data, undertakes to:
- Protect the personal information collected
- Not to transmit it to third parties without your knowledge
- To respect the purposes for which the information was collected.
8. right of objection and withdrawal
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data via the CNIL website.
9. right of access, rectification and deletion
You can access, update, modify or request the deletion of your personal data via the contact address firstname.lastname@example.org.